show details 11:07 AM (6 hours ago)
This summary is prepared by the External Affairs Department of the World Bank. All material is taken directly from published and copyright wire service stories and newspaper articles. The daily summary and other news can be found on the World Bank’s external website at http://www.worldbank.org/news. For inquiries call (202) 473-7660 or send a written request to the News Bureau.
- Global Fund Says Millions Worth Of Donated Malaria Drugs Stolen In Africa
- China Issues White Paper On Foreign Aid
- South Sudan Seeks IMF Membership
- Haiti Leader In Bid For Quake Aid
- Afghans To Sell Kabul Bank As Cabinet Halts Law On Insider Loans